Coding II & Arduino - (8/14-12/11) - Lincoln
- Work with Scratch coding to create programs to
solve problems and build functional models.
- Work with variables, data input,manipulation and
- Develop more complex models that take multiple
weeks of coding and modification to solve.
- Start developing data flow models and functions
Learn Arduino Programming
- Work with Arduino micro controller
- Build circuits to control LEDs,Motors and other
- Work with physical sensors and relays and write
code/ scripts to control the function/output
- PWM controls and duty cycles - time dependent
- Build virtual and physical models of circuits and test
both virtually and physically
- Hands on Fun Daily!
* indicates a required field